Saturday, July 08, 2006

Princes Princes D vol.2

I just watch chapter 2 and I love it. This episode was so fanservice, and this fangirl fall for it obviously. I took so many KenKen screencaps >.<. I love this from the opening First, Mikoto sleeping in the cutes pijama’s ever,I think I’ve seen it in the anime, later a sexy KenKen brushing his teeth making faces to the mirror


and latter in the episode KenKen in the shower, which remind me he’s idol DVD.


There is a new guy Hanazono something, he‘s the leader from some group.

Who by the way IS the guy in the "almost kiss sceen" with KenKen *happy dance with hopes*. I like him, he‘s such a bratt and I like the way he treat toouma *evil grin*

Speekin of wich, I hate his guy, hes not even a good -decent, something- singer, I know it was a humoristic sceen but i can't help it, he's killing me. ¿who was the baka who pick him as pretty toouma?

No comments: