Friday, June 30, 2006

Princess Princess

Yes, again…I start downloading thinking it was shounen-ai and turn out be a SHOJO, but is a really fun anime even for me a not so big fan of the crossdresing thing...So, I can live with a Shojo *sulk*.

This anime is about a guy named Tooru, a new student of a really weird only boy scool (yes, the sleep in kind). Is weird because they have the tradition of pick 3 guys and dress them like girls and call them “princess” and the princes job is to cheer the guys and look pretty for them xD…A look but not touch thing xD And of course Tooru was pick to be one of the Princess.

At the beginning tooru was nearly shocked and totally against the idea of been a Princess, but when he met the president and the council members, they tell him about the benefit of been a princess like getting free lunch and money. Tooru agree because he don’t want to be a burden to his family, so he need the money.

The other 2 Princes is Yuujirou who will be Toouro best friend and Mikoto.


That is basically the plot. About the character: I really like Mitoko character, is sad that the show center in Tooru and Yuujirou. I like Mikoto because he don’t like to be a princes, he´s always trying to escape and have a bad temper xD which is funny. At the beginning I like Tooru but he’s to passive he accept to well the Princes idea and to fast, he don’t show that he don’t like it. But I love how Toouro, sakamoto-sama and Mikoto are drawn, I don’t like the design of yuujirou, I think he look way better in the manga. And I think that when they are dressed in princess costume they' re creepy xD The only one who look good is Mitoko xD But still creepy xD


Bottom line, Princes Princes is a funny and a baka show, full with weird people xD but but but but when I heard that is going to be a Princess Princess serie (live) and that their going to have some of the tenimyu cast I was reaaaally happy, today I finally watch it. Comments:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
*squeal*
*faint*
*die*

I think I never laughed so hard watching something in my PC and of course my family have to listen allots of squeals. I love this show. xD

About the Characters:

Mitoko is the main character(not like in the anime) so I can’t be happier ...Wait I CAN, because KenKen is playing Mikoto and he’s so CUTEEEEE *big squeal*


ToumaI don’t like the guy who’s playing him so I’ll try to ignore the fact that he exist xD. But he does look good in princess costume x_X



Yuujirou: I love him, his like I picture yuujirou when I saw some manga pics, he’s funny and pretty xD The only thing I don't like about him is that in the roof sceens he's alwais too concern about his hair xD "oh do I look pretty? ¿did my hear mess up? xD"

Sakamoto-sama:

When I read that Adachi was performing sakamoto-sama I have some doubts ¿Is Adachi capable to play the little, cute and shy sakamoto-sama that we all love? I’m glad to see that he can, he’s perfect like sakamoto- sama, he’s CUTE, and the "peace of dance, peace of love" part almost kill me, it was hilarious.

Arisada (the student president):


The true is that what really got me to watch the show is that Saitou Takumi is in it. Takumi is perfect playing Arisada, he got that evill/sadistic/twisted look xD And I love his evil laugh xD


About the show:

I love the opening song, and ¿what about that “almost” kiss? The yaoifangirl in me nearly die when I watch it, I can’t wait to see that xD but I bett that nothing is going to happen, because first of all is a SHOJO *sob* and I think Yuujirou and Toouma are canon anyway *sob*

The show is the funnies thing I ever seen since Water Boys and Kiken na aneki (I think I wrote it wrong), I love KenKen I´m glad that he got the main character, he’s so PRETTY in princess costume xD That scene with KenKen sit in the ground all grumpy and potty like a little girl with his legs wild open xD is something I wont be able to get out of my head in a really long time *smirk*


BTW, I just realize that I need more KenKen screencaps >.<

No comments: